Am I Hungry?® Mindful Eating
and Vibrant Living Retreats
"The retreat was absolutely life changing for me. If you are tired of thinking, planning, and reacting to food in the same old way, and want to learn how to live a bigger, beautiful life,
this retreat is for you. —KK, Summer 2011 Retreat Participant
"Best experience of my life!" —Spring 2012 Retreat Participant
"This retreat was the missing piece in my growth toward a full, balanced life"
—Winter 2012 Retreat Participant
Imagine a life of eating mindfully and living vibrantly...
You deserve this!
- Practice using the Am I Hungry?® Mindful Eating Cycle™ for deciding when, what, how, and how much to eat - and where to invest your energy
- Experience the pleasure of eating the foods you love without fear or guilt
- Discover the joy and rewards of moving your body mindfully
- Set your intention to increase your health, energy, and appetite for life
- Nurture your whole self to create a self-care buffer zone!
"This retreat was the best thing I have ever done for myself. If you want to live your life with intention and joy, this is where you need to be." —Winter 2012 Retreat Participant
Am I Hungry?® 2013 Retreat
What: Am I Hungry? Eat Mindfully, Live Vibrantly Retreat - our popular, high-value, affordable, all-inclusive luxury retreat
Where: Red Mountain Resort and Spa in Ivins, Utah (near St. George)
When: 5-days/4-nights - June 23 - 27, 2013
Who: Men, women, and couples welcome (age 18 and up please)
What else: Join us for an optional Zion Hike on June 28th - See Retreat packet below for details
Click HERE to download the complete and *UPDATED* retreat information packet and REGISTRATION information.
If you have questions or would like to be notified about our upcoming retreats, please send an email to Training@AmIHungry.com with Am I Hungry? Retreat Info in the subject line.
"This retreat gave me the tools to change my life." —Summer 2012 Retreat Participant
Our all-inclusive, affordable luxury retreat includes:
Am I Hungry?® Mindful Eating Workshops facilitated by Michelle May, M.D.
- Deluxe lodging and amenities
- Three gourmet healthy meals daily
- Memorable mindful eating experiences
- Mindful movement opportunities
- Meaningful connections with people who understand and support you
- Password access to our private portal for support before and after your retreat to stay connected
- Time to relax, restore, renew!
- CLICK HERE to download our UPDATED 2013 Retreat info packet for more juicy details!
"I recommend this retreat as a time and place away from every day responsibilities to focus on your real needs and design a plan for the future." —Summer 2012 Retreat Participant
"I have never felt so focused and connected at any other conference or retreat.
It was well worth the investment." —Winter 2012 Retreat Participant
Interested in future Am I Hungry? Retreats?
If you'd like to be notified about our upcoming retreats, please send an email to Training@AmIHungry.com with Am I Hungry? Retreat Info in the subject line.
"I've learned so much about myself. I am leaving a stronger and more confident person
who loves myself for the first time. " —Winter 2012 Retreat Participant
"If you are tired of food being the center of your life and want to be free to enjoy the rest of your life - this retreat is for you." —Summer 2012 Retreat Participant