Never Diet Again. We will show you how.
That was your LAST diet!
Am I Hungry?® Mindful Eating Workshops combine the benefits of this innovative non-diet approach with the interaction, motivation and support of a group.
You'll learn how to be in charge of your eating instead of feeling out of control, how to eat the foods you love without overeating or guilt, how to increase your metabolism and find joy in movement, and how to eat healthier without depriving yourself.
A few words from Am I Hungry?® founder Dr. Michelle May:
If you struggle with food, eating, or weight issues, I want to help you - because I was once in your shoes. I tried many times to "change my lifestyle" only to go back to my old patterns when stress or deprivation kicked in. I saw my patients doing the same thing, but somehow, I thought I should be above all that.
What I needed was a completely new mindset around food. I literally had to relearn to eat what I loved and love what I ate. This became the basis for not only a life of flexibility, freedom, and joy, but a process that I have now shared with tens of thousands of people.
What about you? Are you going to continue to try every diet that comes along, hoping that you will finally have the willpower to stick with it forever? Or are you ready to relearn to eat instinctively, breaking your mindless and emotional eating habits so you can focus your energy and attention on living the vibrant life you crave?
I have personally trained every Am I Hungry?® Facilitator to guide you through the process of learning to eat fearlessly (without deprivation, guilt, or judgment) and mindfully (with intention and attention). That is what it means to truly eat what you love, and love what you eat!
Am I Hungry?® Mindful Eating Workshops
As an Am I Hungry?® Workshop Participant:
- You'll meet other people who struggle with the same issues you do (you are NOT alone!) Read just a few of our many success stories.
- Your Am I Hungry?® Facilitator will guide you through eight weekly workshops with important topics like how to handle head hunger, strategies for intuitive eating, getting more pleasure from less food, critical steps to take when you have eaten too much - and SO MUCH MORE.
- You'll receive a copy of Eat What You Love, Love What You Eat: How to Break Your Eat-Repent-Repeat Cycle
- You'll receive our Eat Mindfully, Live Vibrantly Workbook and Awareness Journal
- You get password access to our private participant web portal where you can access the Am I Hungry? Virtual Coach, discuss challenges and share your successes with your classmates, and write in a private online journal.
- Dr. May will send you a brief daily Mindful Moment email to keep you motivated and focused.
- You have unlimited email access to your licensed Facilitator to help support you and deal with any issues that come up between sessions.
We have Am I Hungry?® mindful eating and weight management programs in Arkansas and Arizona: Palmer and Wynne, Arkansas; Ahwatukee, Gilbert, Goodyear, Phoenix, Queen Creek, Tucson, and Winslow, Arizona. Am I Hungry?® Mindful eating and weight management programs are also available in California: Chico, Cupertino, Desert Hot Springs, Hunington Beach, Menlo Park; Mill Valley, Mission Viejo, Oakland, Palm Desert, Pinole, Redwood City, San Diego, San Jose and Tiburon, California. We also have Am I Hungry?® mindful eating and weight management programs in Jacksonville, Palm Harbor, Tampa and Seminole, Florida; Atlanta and Augusta, Georgia; Evans, Colorado; Boise, Idaho; Chicago, Lincolnshire Libertyville, Long Grove, Naperville, Normal, Round Lake, Sandwich, Springfield and Vernon Hills, Illinois; Greenfield and Indianapolis, Indiana; Cedar Rapids and Palmer, Iowa; Newton and Wichita, Kansas; Augusta, Bowling Green, Florence and Prospect, Kentuckey; Alexandria, Louisiana: Am I Hungry?® Mindful eating and weight management programs are also available in: Blue Hill, Mashpee, Millis and Portland, Maine; Arnold, Maryland; Hanover, Mashpee, Millis, and Uxbridge, Massachusetts; Clare, Marquette, Novi and Traverse City, Michigan; Minneapolis and Roseau, Minnesota; Dardenne Prairie, Independence, Kansas City, Lee's Summit, Nixa, Sedalia, St. Charles and St. Louis, Missouri. More Am I Hungry?® mindful eating and weight management programs available in Chapel Hill, Charlotte, Durham, Jacksonville, Mathews and Raleigh, North Carolina; Omaha, New England; Pelham, New Hampshire; Highland Park, Madison, Northfield and Whitehouse Station, NJ; Aztec, New Mexico; Athens, Bowling Green, Columbus, Galloway, Lebanon, Olmsted Falls, Parma, Perrysburg, Sylvia and Toledo, Ohio; Beaverton, Eugene, Hillsborough, Madras, Portland and Salem, Oregon; Wexford, Pennsylvania; Am I Hungry?® Mindful eating and weight management programs are also available in: Cumberland, Providence and Woonsocket, Rhode Island; Easley, South Carolina; Rapid City, South Dakota; Centerville, Memphis, Murfreesboro and Nashville, Tennessee; Grand Prairie, and Houston and Portland, Texas; Cedar City and Highland Park, Utah; Ashburn, Fairfax Station, Fredericksburg and Ruther Glen, Virginia; Chehalis, Lake Stevens, Poulsbo, Seattle, Shoreline and Woodinville, Washington; Madison, Wisconsin. Am I Hungry?® mindful eating and weight management programs are also now available in Mexico, British Columbia, Ontario, Manitoba and Quebec Canada, as well as Hong Kong and France, South and Western Australia and Mumbai India.
The list is growing so click the button above to check your city, state, or zip code. Don't see an Am I Hungry? Workshop near you? An Am I Hungry? ® Mindful Eating Workshop Webinar may be your answer!
Am I Hungry?® Mindful Eating Programs are ideal for:
- Individuals who are done with dieting and ready to take charge of their life
- Health professional's offices, health centers and hospitals
- Corporate wellness programs
- Employee health initiatives
- Heath insurance programs
- Disease specific groups like diabetes, metabolic syndrome, and cardiovascular disease
- Fitness centers and health spas
- Community centers and churches
- Teleseminars and webinars
- Any group interested in a comprehensive approach to a healthy lifestyle
Am I Hungry?® Participant's Testimonials and Success Stories
Here are just a few of the hundreds of testimonials we've received from past participants (originals on file). Please also read some of our Success Stories.
From Ellen: "I used to believe that my thin friends have a ‘different brain' than I have. You have taught me their secret! What a basic concept, yet it eluded me my entire adult life until I began your program."
From Tammy: "I love this workshop! I have been working hard on changing my eating habits for the last two years yet I was still overeating. This workshop gave me the specific tools I needed to become an instinctive eater. Now I am eating with intention and attention most of the time. That is a HUGE change from where I was eight weeks ago."
From Jere: "This program was the missing link! I was stuck in a vicious cycle and powerless to get out of it. This workshop was an ‘Aha moment' for me. Now I instinctively know when to eat and when to stop eating. This has made a significant difference in how I move through my day and approach eating."
From Laurie: "One huge plus for me is that the program was so proactive and comprehensive - no stone unturned."